Monday, March 17, 2008

Denee and Will

Denee and Will, it was a true pleasure documenting your wedding day! The two of you have great friends and family. Everyone had so much fun together:) I hope that you enjoy your pictures as much as I enjoyed taking them. I will have a gallery of all the photographs that I took up in just a couple of days. Thank you for giving Shawn and I the honor of capturing these memories for you and your family.



























































2 comments:

Shawn said...

I love so many of these! the bouquet around the feet is sooo cute! Love the boy looking out the window and all your little detail shots. Wonderful job! Thanks so much for helping me out; it's always fun working with you!

Cindy said...

Hey sis - well I wanted to tell you which were my favorites, but then I couldn't pick, the first one, the one of her feet with flowers, the one bride & groom through vail - they're all gorgeous. Great job, and what a beautiful wedding!!! I love the colors they chose, and the rope swint, how cute! Post more!