Monday, March 31, 2008

Paula's Bachelorette Party

Paula, I belive I can speak for all of us that had the pleasure of accompanying you on your evening out, we had a blast! The condo was beautiful, the food incredible, and the company the best. It was fun to see the girls again. Thanks for such a great time. Shawn and I are so excited and honored to be the ones to capture your wedding day. I am so happy for you and Mike. I can hardly wait.

The invite.

The girls minus Shawn and I (we were taking the pics:)

Yummy punch

The Village of Baytowne Warf. A very fun place to hang and eye candy for photographers:)

Girly stuff:)

I loved the shoes, just had to take a picture of them.

A genuine lei from Hawaii for the bride to be.

Good friends and family.


There she is (Paula) what a gorgeous bride she will make:)

Wonderful sushi....



...and I heard that the sake was good.



Emeril liked it:)

Yep, we ran into Emeril while Mike was in New Orleans.


Paula, Adrienne our most gracious hostess, and Lindsey.


Last stop of the night.

Motion on the dance floor.

Go girl, Paula was the only one on stage with the band that night.



Whooo hoo!



Yes we closed the place down.

1 comment:

Shawn said...

These are all so fun! You captured the evening beautifully.