Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Paula and Mike Hitchcock

Paula and Mike, I want to congratulate you both for making the commitment of a lifetime. I want to thank you for allowing Shawn and I to be involved in every intimate moment of your day. It was one of the most beautiful weddings I have attended. You two are also one of the most beautiful couples I now. You fit together so well. I am so happy that the weather prevailed and that every thing you planed was able to be implemented. Shawn and I for years have been saying that Paula should be wedding or party planner. I have not seen any one plan an event better than you. Best wishes for the both of you and I hope to see you again real soon.

















































1 comment:

Shawn said...

I can't believe I didn't comment on these yet.... these are so lovely and you did such a wonderful job!